Not A Game

You've been talking all the night
You've been raised my curiosity
You've been calling out my name
Why'd you play this game with me?
Just to let me down?
All I ask is understand from you
Gonna take no more of your

Why did you do this to me?
I've just had enough of infidelity
I just have to realized
I'm not your first priority
It's time to me to take control
Now that I'm aware of your

I'm gonna leave it all behind
Gonna think about my self this time
There's no chance to give it one more try
I don't wanna play your games
I won't wait for you again
Now, I know what I supposed to do
Live my life without you

-auReL-

p.s : Why people keep asking who is someone in my poem? Don't mind it.. All the poems are just my creativity.. sometimes about the people around me, just for fun.. BUT It's rare that I made it about my feeling.. It's not right.
When I make a poem which is show off my true feeling.. You'll know it.. hehe ^^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

.p. said...

hahaha, yahhh relll, dissapointing nihhh, gw kira... after all this time, kamu bikin puisi tentang akyu... hohoho... pizzzz

Micchan-san said...

ealahh,, pdhl uda gw bela2in gitu bwahahahah ternyata oh ternyata, bukan tentang AKU toh >.< wkkwkwkw piz piz ^^v

wend said...

All I ask is understand from you

kok keknya aneh yha?
hihihi...