PASTA CARBONARA

My favorite food? You asked me that stupid question??!! hahaha. Of Course, I'll still answer you, coz I have a good behavior and also polite to everyone..
here you are: (I'll give you the recipe)

PASTA CARBONARA


4-6 bacon slices, diced 3 tbsp. chopped onion 1 clove garlic, minced 1 c. heavy cream 8 oz. thin spaghetti or fettuccine 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese 1/8 tsp. ground pepper 2 tbsp. chopped parsley Optional additions: Sauteed boneless chicken, mushrooms

In large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon about 3 minutes or until limp. Add onion; cook 3-5 minutes longer or until bacon is browned, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, cook 30 seconds. Drain all but 1 tablespoon bacon fat from skillet. Stir in cream; bring just to boiling point. Reduce heat to low and simmer 3 minutes. Keep warm.

Add cooked spaghetti, Parmesan cheese, pepper and parsley to cream mixture. Toss to coat spaghetti well. Serves 4-6. Prep time: about 10 minutes. Cooking time: 10-15 minutes.


P.S : I've tried it myself.. It's really GOOD!! oh my god!! You'll have to try to make it!
hehe.^^
enjoy!!

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

.p. said...

errr... who is nbalike, rel??
by the way, i LOVE pasta carbonara! lol
actually, i just love all food in this world!

Micchan-san said...

AHHHHHHHHHH I'LL DEFINITELY TRY THIS! *copying, paste-ing, printing*

........who the hell is nbalike? @_@

Anonymous said...

relll.....
bikinin lg donnnggg..
hehe..
uda lma ga makan ini.. haha
-fani