DRAMA PROJECT

Btw,, Today I got a meeting at Erika's house again,, hehe

But, first,, I went to school, because Maria told me that she want to go to the library to get some data.. Then, in the morning, when I was on my way to school, she called me that she had already been there, and she told me that the library was closed!! Arghhh, that was bad,,
Then,, we decided to go to the Starbucks coffee.. hehe. Stayed there for a while, Me, copied Maria's physic homework, n Maria did something with her Macbook.. Then, Tope came n joined us.. We just talked nothing there, just about school stuffs n nothing important while we were waiting for the others. After the others joined us, we called taxi to go to Erika's house.
At Erika's house, we still had to wait for Nicky who came late. while waiting, me, did my homework, and so did some of my friends.. then, when the members were completed, we started the drama.. It was really FUN!! I really enjoyed it. Like before,, the activity just the same.. hehe.. But still a lot of fun,, ^^V
For the lunch, Erika gave us fried rice and fried noddle,, Sorry Erika, you have to feed us all!! >.<>aha

The Great Family of "The Mitology of 7 Angels (??)"

The King of Sun : Tope
The Queen of Sun : Maria
The Prince : Giov
The Son : Yan
The youngest angel and the Goddess of Civet
 : Cindy
The first angel and the Jin  : Velia
The second angel and the Invisible Putrid Of Louse : Nicky
The third angel and the Attendant : Rossi
The fourth angel and the goddess of Ants and Termite : Vivi
The fifth angel and the Goddess of Lion : Aurel
The sixth angel and the Goddess of Origins : Erika


I really like this photo,, haha.. It's good isn't it?
hehe..
that's all for today,,

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS