THE WAY OF FATE

Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this feeling before,, so empty
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who's gonna comfort me
and make me strong?

We're now in the boat of fate
The waves keep coming toward us
And we couldn't escaped
We couldn't help but
just go through it

In the middle of the way of my fate
you came to me and wave your hand
Then you reached out my hand
I want you to know who I am
I never thought I would ever feel this way
But that's the way goes by, isn't it?

Thank you,
for to be the one in my life
My life will be in nowhere
If you're not leading my way to you
You're my destination of my fate
And now,
I've already know who I am
I am me
who live in this world
because of you

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

.p. said...

wow...
very romantic...
syp this guy yang bikin elu jadi romantic gini?