BEST FRIEND


If there's someone asked me
"What do you need most in this life"
I'll surely answer
"Best Friend"

When Life's hard to understand
I need someone to tell me the meaning of it
When I sounded so alone in the night
and I couldn't help but cry
I need somebody to be beside me
listen to me all through the night

Not that I just need a best friend
I want to be the best friend to
Be the one good thing of your life
Hold your hand
Wish I could show you how much I truly care to you

I would've given everything
Just to wipe all your tears away
Give you a morning light to show your way
I would've walked for miles
Just to say that I would be there for you
Because you're my best friend

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Micchan-san said...

i'm so touched >.<~~ kyaa wkkwkwkw