Without you

What is the scariest thing in this world?
Lost money?
Lost your precious thing?
Lost your life?
NO, I don't think so
It's just nothing
It doesn't compared to this
Lost the one whom you really loved
It's make me know nothing about the meaning of my life anymore
When you realized there's no one by your side
Have no one to talk with
Have no one tho cheer you up
have no one to laugh together
Have no one to spend your life time with
I can't stand a life like that
My life is just nothing without you

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...
Mayan sih...
Cm feelingny krg

.p. said...

humm, technically, your words are beautiful!
btw, is it about ME??
hehe.. narsis...

Micchan-san said...

narsis lu pau, tentu saja tentang gw dong... (lebih narsis lagi XD)

siapa tu ngomong feelingnya kurang
di puisi itu ga ada yg feelingnya kurang/bernepsong2. adanya puisi boongan, sama puisi beneran yg bener2 disampaikan dari dalam hati.

n ini puisi beneran.

all in all, great job rel.

tp mungkin mksd anonim di atas itu... tanda bacanya kemana smua? @_@

wend said...

the scariest thing?
it's "God" for me if u ask.