FIRST day BIOLOGY project

viewww,, I have to do the same thing, AGAIN!! for mi Biology project, because there was a mistake in the previous. But now,,, I'm not going to do the same mistake!! Of course.. So I'll give the report!!
This project is still the same.


The purpose of this project : To know whether "Does food color have an affect on celery freshness?"

The materials :
- 3 celery stalk (import celery => bigger and also more expensive =P)
- Food coloring
: BLUE and RED
- a half glass of Water (3 => for each celery stalk)
- Knife ( to cut, of course)

The Overview of Procedures :
The students will place one cut celery stock in each of three cups:
1. Plan Water (control);
2. Water with red food color;
3. Water with blue food color.
We will observe the celery after (around) eight days to see if there is a difference between the freshness of the stocks.

Then, I'll give you the report of the First day observation!


Date : 17 November 2008
Time : 05.30 p.m
The conditions :
(From left to right )
Plant 1 : celery stock in the cup of the water which is mixed by blue food color
Plant 2 : celery stock in the cup of mineral water
Plant 3 : celery stock in the cup of water which is mixed by red color food
THEY'RE ALL STILL FRESH!!

I'll give the updated tomorrow!!
(Btw, I give u the report of the yesterday observation. The next update means the today observation!! I don't know why I did this.. =P

-auReL-


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: