PHILATELY

I found some of my collections! And guess what is it? My collection of stamps.. hehe
I remember that when I was in primary school,, my neighbor always give me stamps.. A lot!! Then I collected it.. And then I realized,, it was interesting.. But I don't do it anymore,, hehe,
Btw,, do you know philately? Philately is the study and collecting of revenue and postage stamps. This includes the design, production and uses of stamps after they are authorized for issue, usually by government officials such as postal authorities. Philately is the distinct activity of studying stamps, which may or may not include stamp collecting.

Btw,, Here are some of my collections!! Hehe^^




I really enjoy doing this,, But I easily get boring doing this.. So I just keep it.

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Micchan-san said...

banyak tuh gila... wkkwwk

wend said...

omg g taw de klo aurel seorg filatelis

.p. said...

omigosh...
rajin tenan!!!
gituan sihhh, nyokap gw yang koleksiii
haahhaha
cool rel!