SECOND day BIOLOGY Project

I'll corrected my previous entry about this project.. I said that I'm going to report the observation the day after I did that. But, luckily, I have time to post my report, so without wasting my time, I'm going to give it.
here's today report :



Date: 18 November 2008
Time : 05.50 p.m.
The conditions : (Upss.. looks like I put it on the wrong place.. Forgive me.
You have to look it from the right to the left. Ok?)
Plant 1 : seem to be so FRESH!! Look at the leaves! It's so green (or become blue?)
Plant 2 : more withered. The leaves become yellowish
Plant 3 : mmm.. seem to be SO withered, isn't it? The leaves become yellowish
and also a little reddish, I suppose..

That's all for today!!
Hope I can give the report tomorrow!! ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Micchan-san said...

kyaa aurelllllll hipotesisnya berhasillllllllllllll