BIOLOGY Experiment


Today, I had a Biology class and we did the experiment in the laboratory. Yesterday, I got a message from one of my classmate, and she told me to bring little fishes and also tadpoles. So, we used it. My teacher told us to examined its blood vessel..
Well. today's experiment is quite interesting though we have to make our hand dirty because we have to catch it by hand.. how we do that? Keep it alive and healthy, and examined it? wew,, that's hard.. But, thanks to Maria because she has a talent to catch it by hand,, haha
So, what did we do? We catched it (first we examined the fish) , and then put it on the tissue which we get it wet so that it could be alive. hahaha.. when we examined it with the microscope, there was a time, that suddenly it got blank!! Wow!! I was surprised! Then you know what happened? The fish jumped! Haha,, really funny..
The tadpoles, make no mess. But when we put it on the wet tissue, It didn't want to get free! We thought that its gill stuck in the tissue.. haha. we thought that it was already death, Luckily, it was not.
Thank God, that we did the experiment good! hehe.. Some of my classmates also copied our (my group) data of observation, I mean the picture of the blood vessel and so on,, Really, It's fun to the experiment!! I become fan of Biology now!!
haha
^^

-auReL-


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

.p. said...

agree, this is the most exciting experiment on biology so far!
haha...

Micchan-san said...

MARIA GITU LOCHHH wkwkwkkwwk ah mungkin ikannya bisa ngerasa klo gw gitu2 'sebangsa' sama dia. lol