DRAMA

well.. I don't know why,, but I'm really excited with this activation, even though this is one of school project. My LOVELY Indonesia teacher,, gave me a project, I mean me and some of my friends. We have to work on the drama based on a traditional stories. So we all decided to make a "Mitology 7 Bidadari" a story from Timor-Timur,, are usually known as "Jaka Tarub" from Java. The story is nearly the same but the there are differences. but the main point mostly the same.

Then, today, 10 November 2008, we all had a meeting at one of the member's house, Erika's house. I became the one (actually with Yan, by my mistake) who came late. We decided to came to school, SMA Santa Theresia around 9.00 a.m. but I finally came at 10.30.. wew,, I was really late then,, haha
but, thank GOD.. My friends didn't make it as a problem, after all. But, I missed a discussion about the costumes and a lot of things, I guess.
But, when I finally came, we started the drama. really, really FUNNY. the "funny" is almost described my opinion about our drama.. haha.. I couldn't help laughing whenever I remembered or imagining it on my head.
Then, we finished around 12.30. p.m. Then we had a lunch (Thanks, Erika for ordered us Pizza) then . And then, here we go, time for the narsism. By Yan's camera (Canon 400 D), we took a picture of us together. hehehe.. It's really happy thing. It will become one of my unforgotten memories at high school.
btw,,
here's out picture :

Name of the members :Cindy,Vivi, Erika, Velia, Aurel, Rosi, Maria, Christofer, Giovanni, Yan, and Nicky (it's a pity that she had already gone home when we took a picture)

Btw, we will have a meeting again. the same place, the same time. on Thursday, 14 November 2008. That day, we all have to finish all the things. The properties, musics, costumes and all. To make sure that we can do well on the H day on Monday, 17 November 2008.
Wish us Luck!! ^^

-auReL-



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Micchan-san said...

Introducing: the CRAZY scenario writer who happens to write A LOT of errors. Sorry! hahaha. Yeah. the paper about props and the costumes is in my file. highly doubt i'll even glance at it, though. hahaha. i'll try to, but no promises there.

and YES. i dunno why, but activities held in Erika's house is always unforgettable. ^^v