MOVIE!! TWILIGHT!!



Hey!! Twilight is already showed at cinema!! abroad of course,, hehe XP
(Hey,,, I corrected!! Already showed in Indonesia!! At Blitz Megaplex and Plaza Senayan and also EX,, but midnight show.. want to go??!! )
Btw,, They're trailer of twilight!! Really Interesting!! Like I'm gonna die just to watch this movie!! What should I do?!! Arghhh,,,
Btw,, click here!! You have to watch the trailers and also Clip (especially the clip of the scene at the ballet studio and "what If I am not a hero, what if I'm a bad guy?" clip ^^) which I found!!
If you're a fan as I am of course!!
Yipee!!

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

.p. said...

hey, my sis' friend said that it's already playing now in indonesia, midnite...

Micchan-san said...

MIDNIGHT?! AUREL, KAPAN KITA MAU NONTOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AJAK2 YA, wkwkwkkw
ah tos, perasaan kita sama T^T >.< TT____TT