HOMEWORK


I dunno why, but my teachers at school have a kind of BAD habits. They always gave so much homework to do, without looking at the time which is so little.. Oh My God!! they are really made me stressed..
Btw, here the list of the homeworks which have to be done on Friday 14th November 2008:
(don't u think it's really crazy? But still we have to do it) Hahhh... -_-@

1. Biology
- The report of a experiments to proof how the xilem works
- The Home Project (we have to do it at home during the holiday)
The topic: Does food color have an affect on celery freshness? (it's actually easy, but I'm too lazy to that kind of thing) Luckily, I just have to do the experiments, take a picture everyday for around 7 days. hehe.. then one of my friends will make the report..
2. Mathematic
- As usual, homework from the textbook
- Write all the trigonometry formulas (ALL!!) and make it simple.. We can make it suit to our creativity, so I don't think this is hard to do. In fact, I'm really happy to do this. ^^
3. Physic
- We have to do the exercises from the teacher.. wew,, that's a LOT!! so much to do!
- there some exercises from the book too.. Hahhh,, I don't think I can do this,,
4. Indonesian
- I've told about this thing. the drama project!! the H day : 17th November 2008!!
5. Computer
- We're devided into groups of 5 or 6 students each class. Then, we have to make a presentation (use Microsoft Power Point) of the topic which was already given by our teacher. Then we have to explain it in front of the others. We have 15 minutes to do the explanation..
My group and I have the topic about the component of the computer, or something,, I guess. I forgot it.
6. Chemistry
- the exercises from the Purple Book : page 213 no. 1, 3- 12 n page 224 no. 1,3-9.. hmmm,, 21 numbers of essays!!
7. ART
- we have to make a picture of one of the path at school. We have to make the sketch and paint it on the A4 sheet. I really love to do this!! hehe. ^^V
- We also have to make an Illustration of the short story which we read it,,
8. Religion
- Answer all the Questions from the chapter 7-10!! I'm working on it now... I don't know when It'll finish..

We have 4 days to finish ALL of the homeworks.. So, you know how diligent I am.. hehe.. ^^
That's all.
Is there anybody want to help me out of this? Or just give me your hand on my homeworks, surely It's helpful..

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

.p. said...

thank God i don't have art assignment! haha...

Micchan-san said...

PR YANG SANGAT BANYAK SEKALI
ARGH
ARGH
ARGH
ARGH