All About Him


I heard a sound behind me
Knew there was someone said my name out loud
Then I looked back
And I saw him stood in the right place where the sound came from

His smile is so cute
Make me just want to smiled back to him
He is so gentle and soft
Make me want to hug him tight
His voice is really nice to be heard
Make me want to spend all my time just to listen to him
And talk all the time
He is so smart
know that I am far behind him
He is also nice and kind
Make no one could NOT like him

How could?
That's impossible
For me, specially..

Maybe he is not that perfect.
But there are so much reasons
Make me couldn't help but
Just loving him..

What I supposed to with this feeling?
That I knew,
That I'm not supposed to feel like this..
This is crazy..

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Micchan-san said...

arghhhhhh i love this oneeee