MUST HAVE BUDGET


If you're about asking me "what do you want?", I 'll pretty sure that I'm going to answer a new Macbook!!
OMG!! I'm become a fanatic fans of Macbook lately.. since some of my friends told me everything about it,, and I became the one who knew nothing. then, I
searching for the information about that! so here I am..
but,, You know what i'm talking about, right?
or, you don't?
so, let me introduce you.... MACBOOK new version!
just the feature, and advantages, so that YOU can be interested to buy me one
hehe ^^
MacBook with dimensions.

Size and weight

Height:0.95 inch (2.41 cm)

Width:12.78 inches (32.5 cm)

Depth:8.94 inches (22.7 cm)

Weight:4.5 pounds (2.04 kg)

MacBook with dimensions.

MacBook with dimensions.

MacBook with dimensions.

Connections and expansion

Connections and Expansion

  • MagSafe power port
  • Gigabit Ethernet port
  • Two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps)
  • Mini DisplayPort
  • Audio line in
  • Audio line out
  • Kensington lock slot

Audio

  • Built-in stereo speakers
  • Built-in omnidirectional microphone
  • Combined optical digital input/analog line in (minijack)
  • Combined optical digital output/analog line out (minijack)
  • Supports Apple Stereo Headset with microphone

Display

13-inch MacBook showing display.

  • 13.3inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
  • Supported resolutions: 1280 by 800 (native), 1152 by 720, 1024 by 640, and 800 by 500 pixels at 16:10 aspect ratio; 1024 by 768, 800 by 600, and 640 by 480 pixels at 4:3 aspect ratio; 720 by 480 pixels at 3:2 aspect ratio
btw,, sorry about the layout.. it's bad, isn't it?
but, I'm not going to make it up. hehehe. I'm to lazy to do that..
enjoy while you can.. ^^

For further info, click here

-auReL-


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: