NOSTALGIA

Because of my last entry, about my drama project. I remembered my lovely jurnalistik project, when I was in the first grade of senior High School. I still remembered it well. wew, that's suprising. We had the project at school, for 3 days. Date : 10 - 13 December 2007, if I'm not mistake. okay,, at first, we thought that it will be a boring project. But since we saw our senior came to the front to tell us their project the last, we all ( I mean My members and me) really excited to became the winner that time.. Hahaha. really funny, I think. Then we did it very VERY seriously.. We even paid attention for the margins!! WOW.. that's really something, you know.. then, we finally finished it. and You know? We really optimistic to be the winner. And here we are,, became the First Winner and also the Favorite winner. that's cool!! haha..
Btw, here our newspaper. Made by ourself. hehe.
So, May i introduce you?
JENDELA (hehe)

And the member of "JENDELA"!!

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Micchan-san said...

ahhhhhhhhh those sweet, sweet times. I miss it! >.<

a PITY we don't get to give a speech this year... and that's the reason we were so ambitious to win: to give a speech! now that i think of it, our reason was rather silly. but it worked anyway. hahaha.