NOW IN PROGRESS



Have I ever told you about my new house? My lovely home-sweet-home, which I was being part of designing that house,,
no? wew, I'm being rude, aren't I? oke, now, I'm going to tell you then. (Better late than never, right?)
The location is not far from the old one, still in the same blok. It's kind of big house, not really, but I do think It's big, around five times from the house which I',m still live in. And, My dad made this by his own. Awesome. isn't it?
With little help from the relative, with the design, and all the things. but it's really good (sin
ce if you know that my dad didn't pass his junior highschool education bcoz of the lack of money)..
AND most amazing thing is, my dad allowed me to make the design, only dwarf,, but that's .. u know,, awesome I should say. So, I could make my private room (bedroom) the second biggest (huahahha)..
What do I like about this house :

1. I got my own room (Coz know I have to share my room with my sis)
2. There's a pool (not that big) for my pets! (Kecil!! my lovely cute turtle which seems bigger in minutes or days)
3. ow yeah.. My room has a balcony! and also my own bathroom. Actually, each bedrooms have their own bathroom.
4. the, I like the stairs.. Look at the picture. see the big hole? oke, my dad and I agree to get a mozaic window for that part,, so when u go down stairs, someone in the ground level will look at you with a beautiful background (especially if we put on a light there, so that it will REALLY GOOD!!) wahhaha.. this is my idea, of course.
Preety crazy, isn't it?



I'm not going to tell you all the things.. Coz it will spend more than a half day to talk about it.
For my best friends,, Ill invite you to come to my house when it's really done.
hehe..

Pray for me, so that it'll soon..
thx for reading

btw,, here's the photos:
1. Front view
2. Side view
3. Designs :
a. Pantry
b. Kitchen
c. Family Room
d. Study Room
4. Ground Level (little view)

-aureL-















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: