PHOTOS

Here are the photos which I took at school,, they're not so bad, though,, I think.. hehe..
I took the photos with my lovely camera : Sony Cybershot!! hehe,, I love it (the camera i mean..) hehe =P
Of course there are some pictures which I've edited.. But because of my lack of skill to edit it.. I don't know whether it's good or not,, hehe ^^V

Someone in the the picture is Miki, of course,, I took this photo just for fun.. To make him shy actually.. hehe ^^ =P

There is nothing special here,, just the sky

they're the flowers at school.. I learn to use the focus of my camera.. which is not going better after all -_- a (there're so much which I have to learn)

Just guess it,, what is it?? hehe ^^

This is the picture of the path way in the biara!! Not so bad,,, ^^ V

I don't know why.. But I enjoy learning photography,, I want to join the xcul photography at school. I hope i could >_< -auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

.p. said...

humm... talented people... sure sure, not like me, haha, im so gaptek with this kind of gadget!

wend said...

i love the flowers they all nice, but the others are suck. to dark to see anything. hahaha... well keep it up, may be i could use ur picture sometimes.

Micchan-san said...

ntah knp c miki itu gayanya keren ya hihii bagus rel