LIVE IN or OUTBOND?

I don't know whether to say it's really fun or horrible there,,, But, mostly I enjoyed being there with all of my friends.. Beside,, The activities were not so bad.. Hehehe.. ^^ oh,, I have to say that this activities were held in Sukabumi by Bumi Mandiri Center.
Here are the activities :

The first day. There was not much thing to do. But the most fun activities that day were went to the lake to examined it and the activity at night,, When we went to the lake, we had to search animals so that we could examined whether the lake is clean or not, and the activity at night, we had to went to the rice field with our group.. I was really dark there,, I slipped there once. It was not my fault but one of my friends, Brian (or I call him "alay"). Actually, he was the one who slipped there, but because we have to "arm in arm" with each other in one group I have to hold his hand, so finally I slipped to (because I could not hold his body)... But, luckily, Steve in front of me, pull my hand so I don't have to fall and being dirty with the mud.. ^^ Btw, after all that activities that day we slept, But I couldn't sleep well.. I slept around 2 a.m and I didn't know why but I woke up at 4 a.m and couln't sleep again.. it made me so tired and sleepy.. -_-a

And the second day... That was the worst and also the best day.. It was worst because we have to planting rice (not really true) in the rice field.. I don't really care being dirty,, but the smell it made me feel horrible. Wuekksss.. And the weather was not really advocated too.. It was rainy, But, I do enjoy it,, even thought I really hate the smell of "pup" (u know it..XP).. And The most fun activity,, was playing in the lake!! Wew,, it was really fun!! we all played in the water (in one go to clean out dirty body). My best friends and me were gahtered together, and also play together,, It was really good. Thank godness that the water is clean and also cool.. It made me fresh!! After that,, we could also drank a hot ginger,, It made the body warm, But the bad thing was that somone (not one actually, two..) pushed me inadveretent and made me spill my drink out and it hit my foot,, Wew, It was really hot! That was bad.. (If I were cruel,, I reallt wanted to splash it back to whoever it was.. But thank god once more that I didn't do that) . Then after that there were activities.. But I don't remembered it so well.. But at night.. It was really funny.. Rosi and Pauline came to my room.. They said that their room was full of "animals" so they couldn't sleep there,, and they move on to my room.. Actually, my room was so small. It just could filled by three people (me, anne and nje) and with two more people,,, you know it was really thight.. but I didn't mind it.. That night I slept around 1 a.m (we all spent our time with the "stories" heheh ^^) and woke up at 2.30 and then slept again and woke up again.. Arghhh,, it was bad.. But i'm being used to that..

The last day (Finally!!) when I heard that the activities that day just about outbond,, It made me happy,, because I thinked that we don't have to being dirty,, But I was wrong. but not as bad as the second day.. We played "monkey bridge" ,"v-bridge", "flying fox" and "magic carpet". The game of monkey bridge was not so bad.. but made my hand so sick.. (till now,, I couldn't use my hand for something hard -_-a) and the flying fox was the most enjoyable game.. hehe.. And after all that activities, we were packed to go home.. the day was over,, I think that time was so fast, haha.. ^^
On the way home.. in the bus,, I nauseated.. i felt horrible.. So I just slept. The schedule said that we would reach school around 6 p.m. but you know what? At 6 p.m we were still in Bogor. stucked because of the traffic jam.. And it was good that I felt better.. So I could make fun with my friends and also could annoyed the couple who sat beside me ( Maria n Tope, of course.. hehe ^^V).

That's all.. That was my experience.. Hope you could enjoy it the same way like I did!! Hahaha.. Maybe my friends and I should make a plan about doing something together.. hehe,,


-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

.p. said...

poor couple... how come they had to sit beside you rel??? hahaha...

wend said...

what was the "animal" u've been talking?

Micchan-san said...

invertebrae animals... ah, dasar, anda tidak mengganggu kok say mwahahahahha XD