NEW YEAR

New year... Umm, really, not better than the previous, but still enjoyable. My friends who live near mine who spend much time together, they all spend their day in the other country or city. But, there're still a few friends, so we did the celebration together. Not so much to do. Just having a barbeque party, games etc. 
what the worst part was during the game. we played cards, "chapsa" or whatever it called. And I had just learned it. SO, I lose all the time. There was (mmm,,) a punishment for the one who lose. So there I was. doing my punishment. Not really difficult, and suprisingly I enjoy it! why? because the punishment was to drink the alcoholic drink, such as vodka, corona, cinzano, baileys etc. The other game was "polisi-maling" or "cop-thief". Haha. OF COURSE, I win!! haha. 8 of 10! Great!! I mostly played as the thief. I was wondering, may be I have the talent, aren't I? wkwk. 
So, That's all. doing the barbeque (and let the corn burned to death, because It was forgotten by a pack of rebel who was doing seriously the game). And then, I went back to my lovely home around at 2 a.m and slept!! though my head was spinning hard and my stomach was full of butterfly. I manage it. And dreamed happy dream..

How about you? Enjoy your new year celebration? wkwkwk

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

.p. said...

ahhh
km asik bangetttt
aku new year
mentok2 di rumah lagiiii
beteeeee

wend said...

hepi nyuyear