MY ONLY WISH

I always remember

About my only one wish

To keep you always beside me

Meet you everyday in the rain

Until now

 

Is there me in your heart?

Which is already lost the memory of the past

Lost everything

And leave nothing behind

 

I’m a Pandora

By name a memory which is sleeping

On the closed book

Which is always keep an eye of you

And hide the breath

To make sure you always smile to the day

 

I always crying

When the flowers are falling down

Because I feel like I’m watching me

Who slowly trying to forget you

 

I’m part of you

Just want to come back

To your heart

 

My eyes are gone from you

Like a broken crystal

But, it’s enough

To keep waiting for you

Who live a life full of light

I always waiting for you in this rain

And keep searching the losing you

 

I just want to meet you


-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: