PRIDE


 The light is made us wake up

From the reality where we stand for life

From that place also

Sadness come and gone in the same time

 

Let’s go

Wake up and go to the way which is end in a good future

Use your wings with the flow of the air

It’s your nature power

There’s nothing compared to that

An uncomfortable feeling and pride

Will fly in this heart

 

I smiled sadly to the fate

All in one in the same time

 

In this memory

I feel a confidence in me

And also a hope

Stronger and stronger

 

A scar which is can’t  be erased

Make me feel sad  and uncomfortable

Let me away from my identity

Then to make sure

I have to search the light

Which is can get me in the right way

 

 

Our heart is leading by a pride

So,

Keep me away from the body

Which is tired from crying

Because It was just a past

There is a hope of future waiting for me

A journey will  not meeting an ending

Till we are at the right place

Full of pride

 

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

wend said...

are you taking your revenge for not posting a while by posting multiple articles at once? hahaha

anyway great poem, but to deep for my stupid brain to dive.