Restaurant

The cute restaurant!! 
I've just opened it!! Would you like to get the honor to try the first bite in my restaurant? wkwkwk =P
Just kiddin' btw,, If there's really a cute restaurant like this, I'd like to eat there! every day in my life.. =P  too hiperbolis, aren't I? hehe.

Here are the menu for today!


   -cute cakes- 

and for the special menu is :

MERRY CHRISTMAS PARFAIT


The other menu will be served! The next entry!
Hope you enjoy!! hehe..
^^

-auReL-

P.S : Don't u think I'm too weirdo? Since I don't have any idea what to do for the entry on my blog.. I enjoy to do something unusual. And here it is. The report!! wkwkwk.. Give me some idea what do I have to serve for the next menu, would you?
Thx.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

.p. said...

jadi laperrr
hehe
tapi klo ada resto ky gitu ma
sayang makan kuenya
paling buat foto2
hehehe

Micchan-san said...

mau sushi dong mbak... wkwkkw