You ... In My Life

Wish I were here with you

Walk together now

I really sure about what I’m thinking

And I need nothing except you

 

A tomorrow has passed

Time keep walking

Ignore anything around it

Spring seems  to be shorter than previous

You have changed

And me,

Change like an idiot

 

When I opened my photo album

There’s  you

Keep smiling at me

I want to be always look at your eyes

Your face when you were crying

Everything

 

There’s nothing I can and want to say

Just wanna grab your hand

 

Standing together in the rain

I want to keep my eyes at that time

To be so cold

And  so closed.

There’s something I want to give you

Just let my shoulder be closed to yours

I’m so afraid

When the thinking come to me

When I think I couldn’t stand beside you

When I think  there’s no you in my future

 

I always want to grab your hand

To keep away this uncomfortable feeling

I want to look at the time

Which is never to end

To make sure

That you will be beside me

In the end of my life

 

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

wend said...

A tomorrow has passed

maksudnya?

adnan said...

a nice blog. nice to read it...:)

Micchan-san said...

aduh keren... ni puisi bagus banget... duh aku sangat2 tersentuh >.< favorite parts:

a tomorrow has passed
time keep walking

to be so cold
and so closed

when the thinking come to me
when i think i couldn't stand beside you
when i think there's no you in my future

i want to look at the time
which is never to end
to make sure
that you will be beside me
in the end of my life

huhuhu i cried when reading this poem! so nice!!!