ART

Because of the art festival which is being held by my school,, each class have to make at least 3 things (anything but about art ). And in my class, Maria and I have to make one.. And you all have to know that i'm so lazy.. So I told Maria that we can use my oil painting which has just done by me recently. Hehe.. ^^V So I don't have to make another one.. All we have to do is just make it better or just do nothing.. wkwkwk

Btw.. This is the picture.. They don't say that the picture must be good.. So I don't have to worry about it.. =P

It's not too bad, isn't it? I meant.. Not too bad being shown in public? wkwkwk ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Micchan-san said...

sinting lo ini mah bagus pake banget non -_-a

wend said...

yeah its cools. u really impressed me by showing how well u've mixed the colors.

.p. said...

jeez, did i mention you to teach me?
*speechless, ngiler netes2*