BOOKS


I'm so bored!! Arghh,,what can I do except reading book? That's my favorite activity for my "happy" holiday. 
Btw, A few days ago, I bought James Patterson's novels. The tittles are Double Cross (Featuring Alex Cross series) and the Quickie. I haven't finished the Double Cross, but not for the Quickie. The story is interesting. About murderer, as usual. But, thing on the story is really complicated. Here is the story : A woman name Lauren has a husband (Paul). She found that her husband is cheated on her. Then, she want to do the same thing to make him upset. Unlucky, the man whom she cheated on was murdered by her husband. And he didn't know that Lauren was watching him. Lauren was a cop, in she is being in charge of the case. So, she made sure that his husband was not going to jail. That's the interesting part. And It is going to be more exciting next. Wkwkwk
So, You have to read it by yourself! wkwkwk ^^V

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

.p. said...

i want to borrow those books please!!!!
lol

Micchan-san said...

PINNJEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMM