MONOPOLY GAME

I love this kind of game. I always "hoki" at the last time. and WIN, of course. Haha. For example, today, My brothers and I played this game. I have to tell you before, I have a monopoly Here and Now Edition with the Banking Machine. I really love it. The players now can pay the properties and all with credit card. Players will instead use a Visa mock debit card to keep track of how much they win or lose. It is inserted into an electronic machine where the banker taps in cardholders' earnings and payments. SO we don't have to use "cash" and not get confused by it. All we have to do, just insert the card to the machine, click the amount of money, and all the things done! Haha. That's really good.
Today, one of my brothers, Han2, played SOO lucky. He kept collect the money, both from the chance (from the game) and from the players. BUT, it was me who made his accept the fact that he was bankrupt!! Haha. I built 3 apartments, the rent was 8 million and he just had 2 point something million. Since he didn't want to sell his properties, so he lose. Haha. And I didn't why, It did to everyone! In the last turn, All of the players, accept me, of course, came to my properties, and had to pay the same amount! So All the players lose. And I became the last survivor and the richest! Wakakaka. Nicee... But, they all became upset. not that upset, they were just kidding me. Haha. So we finished the game. It's nice to play it with them!! ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

.p. said...

yeah, your monopoly is really hitech, gladly im not that gaptek! lol
viva credit card! duit kertas udah gag jaman! hoho...