KNIGHT RIDER



THIS will be one of my FAVORITE MOVIES (tv series or whatever) I really LOVE IT. without a doubt. 5 OF 5!!
I don't know anything about this movie when I bought it. I was bored that time. So I picked whatever movie series at dvd shop. I bought this also because of the starring. handsome and beautifull, of course. And there is a Mustang, black. Cool! Then, I got the season 1 of Knight Rider. Oh, I knew this movie from Star World, actually. And I interested on it. But, I have no time to watch it on Tv.

here is the summary:
Mike Traceur a bitter former Army Ranger and failed race car driver, just got a new lease on life, neither he cares for or wants this chance to make up for his past failings. FLAG wants a new driver, but he is hesitant to join this mysterious group and doubts this super car or he can make a difference. He's got problems, he's in debt and people want to kill him. The choice is all too obvious for him and the Knight Industries Three Thousand (K.I.T.T).

For further Information YOU'll like to click this link. Click HERE. There're the full episodes of season 1. Which you can watch it online. And then, there's Billy's Blog. and everything. there're also games which you can play!! Cool! haha.

Btw, I've said it. The starring are wonderful. both women and mans. especially Justin Bruening (played as Mike Traceur or Mike Knight) and Deanna Russo (played as Sarah Graiman). They're both the main starring. Mike is the rider of KITT and Sarah is the daughter of the owner of Knight Industries (in the middle of the season 1, her dad dead. So she owned the company). They're 2 best friends of them. Who are really genius. One is Paul Campbell (played as Billy Morgan) who is graduated from MIT. genius at Computer. He is the head research technician at Knight Industry. And the other one is Smith Cho (played as Zoe Chae) who can talked in 9 different languages. The seemingly ditzy, but surprisingly intelligent office administrator.

I love the "Hard Days Knight" and the final episodes of Season 1 : Knight Rider. Haha. Mike was nearly dead in both of them. But, they're great.



-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: