CRAZY TIME

This week, we are all in holiday, coz our senior in the third grade are having a final test. and then, yesterday, my best friends and I decided to go to Angie's house, to spend some time gathering and have a crazy time with playing and all of things. There are . They are Me, Maria (the calmest one), Angie (of course, she's owned the house!), Pauline (the EO, wkwk), Anne (the funniest one even when we watched the horror movie), Krystle (an old friend who I haven't seen her in a long time), and Vivi (the talkative and cheerful ). We really spend a happy time there. ^^

Me and Maria became the first one to arrive at Angie's because we have to go with our sister to go to school. When we arrive at Angie's, the house is so quiet. Then, we wanted to suprise Angie at her room. Unluckly, she locked her room! So we can't make a surprise for her. --a
And then, we three, played Monopoly which I brought, and I won, wkwkw... Angie was bankrupt! She really have to make a loan to the bank more than 5 million!! Poor her. Haha. However, it was so fun. And then I learnt how to play Cluedo. This is a game for the people who want to be a detective! haha.. We played this two times, while we were waiting for Pauline to arrive. She joined us on the second game. and, luckly, I won again!! wkwk...

The next guest, was Anne!! Haha. We played Twister then. This is really an interesting game. And this game was also made my joints hurt today. Haha. Pauline seems to be fond of this game a lot. After that, me and Maria called 14045. Know what it is? Of course, MacDonald delivery. It was our habit at Angie's. =3

And then, came Kristle. We watched a horror movie then. It was "The Messenger" played by Kristen Stewart. I didn't know why, but I knew the story. I was sure that I haven't watched the movie. BUT, I knew how wa the story goes. weww... that was something. --a. And, The story was not really spooky. I even found that the movie was funny. We laughed a lot! Haha. In the middle of the movie, came Vivi.

And then, we played Twister again. More crazy now, since there were more players. Haha. And then, at 3.30 p.m Me and Maria had to go home. I almost forgot. We ditched class! Haha. We actually want to go to Sinotif to study physics, but Pauline was succeed to persuade us not to go and play more! XP

That was a crazy happy day! We sure have to spend more time together again! Haha.

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

.p. said...

surely, we were all crazy and HUNGRY in Angie's house!
lol