THE HOST

I have to admit. This is a good book. I even think that this book is better than Twilight Saga (in many other ways). This book is made by Stephenie Meyer also.
When I read the summary, I really didn't interested. Because sci-fiction is not my favorite genre. And here is the summary :

"Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact and continue their lives apparently unchanged. Most of humanity has succumbed.

When Melanie, one of the few remaining "wild" humans is captured, she is certain it is her end. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, was warned about the challenges of living inside a human: the overwhelming emotions, the glut of senses, the too vivid memories. But there was one difficulty Wanderer didn't expect: the former tenant of her body refusing to relinquish possession of her mind.

Wanderer probes Melanie's thoughts, hoping to discover the whereabouts of the remaining human resistance. Instead, Melanie fills Wanderer's mind with visions of the man Melanie loves—Jared, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, Wanderer begins to yearn for a man she has been tasked with exposing. When outside forces make Wanderer and Melanie unwilling allies, they set off on a dangerous and uncertain search for the man they both love."

"alien" ,"earth being invaded" really. the first paragraph was made me put the book. I did put the book. But, I thought, It was Stephenie Meyer who made it. SO I decided to buy it. I read it. and then, I couldn't stop! Stephenie Meyer is the best.

Wanderer, which (or who) is a soul invading Melanie's body. Wanderer is really the purest and really kind. Full sacrifice. When Melanie told her to find the one she loved, Wanderer came after him, even though she knew that he wouldn't believe it. But she did it. And she was almost killed from beginning of her meeting with him. But, she didn't argue, just accepted it. She even helped the guy who want to kill him over and over again! And till the end. She still want to sacrifice her life for Melanie so that she could live together with Jared, the guy she loved. EVEN she had to sacrifice her love to Ian, (the human who is really kind, protecting, and unselfish, almost as kind as the soul).

O ya,, the reason why I post this, is because of the cast. The cast which is chosen byStephenie Meyer. This book was not in Movie YET (I hope there is the movie). And imagine that Jared Padalecki as JARED and Jensen Ackles as Ian! I certainly (without a doubt) EVEN there was exam or what, I WILL watch it! Haha.

Btw, Here is the trailer (fan made, of course) :





For further information. Click HERE.

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

.p. said...

lend me! :)