CORONA

Love my dad!! Haha. you know my drinking habit, right? AND, yesterday, Easter day, My dad and I went to supermarket. and I saw Drink Bar. And I asked my dad whether I could by some Corona. And he said, "Yes, of course."
Yippeeee!!! haha. I love Corona!!
And then, I spent a whole night, till 5 a.m to celebrate Easter Day, with my dad's friends and my whole family. With Corona and some wines and snack. Haha.
Btw, here is some "knowledge" of Corona Beer.

Corona (labeled Corona Extra) is a brand of pale lager owned and produced by Grupo Modelo in Mexico. It is the top-selling beer in Mexico and is one of the top selling beers worldwide. Corona beer is available in over 150 countries. All Corona beer is produced in Mexico.

In the United States, Corona Extra is the top selling imported beer. Outside of Mexico, Corona is often served with a wedge of lime or lemon inserted into the neck of the bottle. As of February 2009, Corona will be available on tap in Australia and New Zealand through a deal recently struck with Carlton & United Beverages.

Alc. 4,6% vol. Not too much. Drink 2 or 3 bottles will not make you drunk. Trust me. I've tried it more than 5 bottles ++. haha. Enjoy!



This is a corona commercial video. There are many of videos. This video is weird. Haha. There are soldiers or army dancing a tap dance in front of Corona picture. --a
you'd better watch it. Wkwkwk.

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

.p. said...

2 kata :
D A S A R A U R E L!