FAST AND FURIOUS 4

Fast and furious. Of course. When I knew that this movie was already in theater, My friends and I went straight to the Djakarta Theater after school. Unluckily, there were just few friends can't go there with me because of muccchhhh things. THEN, I went there with a bunch of my friends. And, here is the funny things happened there. When we were already went inside the theater, we sat. Me, sitting between Tony (my best friend) and Vincent (my new friend who I was found really calm and nice to talk with). There were also other friends, they are Bos (Edu), Danny, and monyet (Billy). Behind our seat, there are two boys, Yance (Edward) and someone from IPS (I forgot his name) --a. And then, came Wongso and his girlfriend, sat on the different seat, saw The TWO GUYS behind us, and then he said, "WOI, HOMO!! ngapain lu?!" out loud. And everynody was staring at us, or I should say starring at them. There were Bellarminus' students and also from CC too! What a shame ... hahaha.
That's enough. And here are the review :

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker reteam for the ultimate chapter of the franchise built on speed— "Fast & Furious." Heading back to the streets where it all began, they rejoin Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster to blast muscle, tuner and exotic cars across Los Angeles and floor through the Mexican desert in the new high-octane action-thriller.
When a crime brings them back to L.A., fugitive ex-con Dom Toretto (Diesel) reignites his feud with agent Brian O’Conner (Walker). But as they are forced to confront a shared enemy, Dom and Brian must give in to an uncertain new trust if they hope to outmaneuver him. And from convoy heists to precision tunnel crawls across international lines, two men will find the best way to get revenge: push the limits of what’s possible behind the wheel.

I love this movie. The skill using there was really awesome!! BUT, I don't really like the cars. eventhough I liked the modiefied cars. and of course, the guys (I mean Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner and Vin Diesel as Toretto were absolutely amazing!!) Kyaaa... >.< Haha. And for the intro, you should see it.. Dom is really great about what he did. and the ending is also great! but the best thing is that They did amazing when they drove in the tunnel. I can't help to keep staring at it and I almost forget to breath! Really! You should watch it.

Here is the trailer :



For further information and if there's someone can't watch the movie, you can watch the videos! Click HERE.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

caffeine head said...

i still don't understand what is the appeal of Vin Diesel -- it's gotta be either his gravelly voice or his cool name

.p. said...

no offense, i've never liked fast & furious... --"