Chemistry Project

Finally, my Group of Chemistry manage to make a right system of the rarefaction of water. We've done two meetings. The first, we did it at my house. I forgot the date. The result was we can make the dirty water became clean. Really clean. but the pH was still under 7. It means the water still acid. And on the second meeting, we finally can make it clean and also netral (pH = 7). We did it a t Erika's house. Jl Tulung Agung no.12. Jakarta Pusat. Date : Saturday, May 9th 2009. Yipee!! I really love to do this.

THE RESULT : (from bottom to top)
The system (in the gallon):
The layer :
1. fiber cloth (kain kasa)
2. Ijuk
3. fine sand (pasir halus)
4. Ijuk
5. Coral stone (batu koral)
6. Ijuk
7. Roof tile (genting)
8. Ijuk



The Mixture of Water :

1. Kaporit (not more than one spoon of tea for 1 L water)
2. Tawas (More or less than 3-4 drops)

That's all. I love this group, since all the member want to participate and work together. And we can make it right. Now, all we have to do is make the paper. And it's really make me bored. arghhh!! --a

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: