THE WORDS OF WISDOW

I got this from MyMusesSpeakToMe at fansfiction.com. I found it's really interesting, and most of it are TRUE. You should read this. ^^

My favorites are written in bold!! Don't miss it.


Telling people what they want to hear is often very boring

When life gives to lemons, throw them at life and demand BIGGER lemons

If you cant make it, break it

A friend is someone who will comfort you at a loved ones funeral, a best friend will be standing by the coffin, weeping alongside you

Reality is more fun when you make it up

Its one thing to use smart words. Its another thing all together to use them in a way that's really stupid

When in doubt, say a quote

Kids are the future. Be very afraid

Words may hurt me, but sticks and stones will bounce off my force field =D

You're only paranoid if everyone is against you

Everything in this world exists to try to bring you down

Those who say nothing is impossible have never tried slamming a revolving door

Gravity is a guide line

They say that if you know you're insane you really aren't insane, but if I know that then by saying I'm insane means that i'm saying that I'm not insane, I am decidably insane

Few women admit their age, and fewer men act it

War is pointless, fighting is fun!

I know that you're right and everything is pointless and we're all going to eventually die, but contradicting you is too much fun

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your friends and enemies as far the hell away as possible from eachother or they'll team up to kill you!

the Universe is like one big video game with an automatic reset button at the end

-auReL-


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Maria said...

ahahahhaa if you can't make it, break it! LIKE that darl~~

Mymusesspeaktome said...

wow! i am honored you posted this! and that you like it!
and it is indeed more fun to break than to make XD

-Mymusesspeaktome,
Muse out!