THE SPY NEXT DOOR

I actually have already watched this movie a week ago, but this week is really like the busiest time!! So I got no time to post it. I watched it with some of my friends. Anne & Willy, CK, and Edu. We came late because we had to do the TO so we missed the introduction of the movie. But it was a good thing that the fun part always in the middle of the movie! ^^
This movie is actually my mom's kind of movie. But I found myself really enjoy Jackie Chan's movie. It always interesting even though we know that he is not that young. I also love the fact that he did all the stunt scene by himself. That's his charm.

This movie is telling us about Former CIA spy Bob Ho (played by JackieChan) who takes on his toughest assignment to date: looking after his girlfriend's three kids, who haven't exactly warmed to their mom's beau. And when one of the youngsters accidentally downloads a top-secret formula, Bob's longtime nemesis, a Russian terrorist, pays a visit to the family. And the visit is where Bob have to show his talent.. Fighting. ^^

I really love the scene when Jackie Chan threw the little girl up in the air to make her wear her pants! and then he said, "Can your mom do that?" and the little girl just shake her head and smile.
I also love the scene where Bob Ho (aka Jackie Chan) fight with Larry, the russian boy. It's really interesting. And I feel bad for him coz he had to have the bad ending, which is his head on the TV. FYI : Larry is played by Lucas Till who also played as Travis Brody in Hannah Montana: The Movie. I kept saying that he is! but no one have watched the movie so they have no idea what I was talking about. T^T

Btw, this is the trailer of the movie :


-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: