LEGION

One of my friends, Angie, kept telling me about this movie. She thought that the plot of this movie was great. It was about fallen Angel, Michael who want to save the world by protecting him from the other angels. It was like "the second Jesus" came to the world to save the human race. The background situation of the movie was also like when When God loses faith in humankind, he sends his legion of angels to bring on the Apocalypse. God sent "flood" to clean the world in Nuh legend. But, instead of flood,in this movie God sent the angels to possed human and give them order to kill the child. And so on..

I found this movie is REALLY boring.
I even fell asleep in the middle of the movie. Haha. And what embrassed me, that Willy looked up and KNEW that I was sleeping. Haha. I watched this movie with bunch of my friends, like Anne and Willy, Tony, Aldo, Danny, Gian, Vivi, Edu, Wahyu and Ditya. Not forget to mention the last couple, Angie and Giov who sat different row with us. Haha.

But, the more I think about this movie the more I want to laugh, remember about there was a grandma came to the saloon and then bite one of the man. And she also suddenly jumped to the ceiling. OMG. It was so weird and freakie.. It was also disgusting. yeikss.. And there was also a scene when they were expecting an enemy (like the grandma) but what came to them was a ice cream car with the funny sound. And than the car stopped in front of the saloon, then came out the weird looking man whose legs and hands suddenly became longer. And he jumped like a spider. Haha.. It was really funny. After that scene, I became sleepy and couldn't keep my eyes open. So I fell asleep. Beside, the angels were not handsome!! The more reason why I could sleep easily. Haha.

But, I recognized the characters. Especially Paul Bettany who played as Angel Michael. He also played as Silas at Da Vinci Code and Dustfinger at Inkheart. The face was really easy to memorize. Also the color of his hair! And the other character was Lucas Black who played as Jeep Hanson. He played as Sean Boswell at The Fast and The Furious : Tokyo Drift.


The Trailer of the movie :



-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: