ONIGIRI

Today is a holiday!! Yipee.. It's really so refreshing! Since I got much time, I wanna learn how to make an onigiri. First, I learned it from Maria, my Best friend. She made it once for me and some of her friends. It's really delicious. So, today I make it myself. (with my maid's help, of course)

The recipe :

INGREDIENTS :

  • steam rice
  • salt (for taste)
  • dried nori (seaweed)
  • for fillings : tuna and corned beef
PREPERATION :
  1. Cook steamed rice. Put about a half cup of steamed rice in a rice bowl.
  2. Make a dent in the center of the rice and place fillings, such as tuna and corned beef.
  3. Wet your hands in water so that the rice won't stick. Rub some salt on your hands. Place the rice in the rice bowl on your hands. Form the rice into a round or a triangle, by pressing lightly with your both palms.
  4. Wrap the rice ball with a strip of nori.
  5. You can also wrap the rice ball with egg
  6. Serve it!
Here is the result :

-onigiri family-


p.s : I'll bring some for tomorrow. BUT, I don't guarantee you for something such as the taste or if something happen to you! Haha.. Hope it doesn't.. ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Maria said...

hahah enak2 rel~~~ bikinin lagi doongnggg