THE LAST SONG

I got this novel for my birthday gift from my cousin ( who is living in Singapore now). It's very nice of him that he still remember how crazy and addicted I am about book. This book is written by Nicholas Sparks. It's all about romance, so I don't think it's a book for a boy.. What I love the most about Nicholas Spark is the expression of love which is shown in the way of the characters solve their problem, spend most of the time together. All the characters seem so NICE!! especially the boy to show their love to the girl (or man to the woman). I might add the fact that I'm a female so I interested in boy, not the girl. ^^
Btw, this novel is gong to be made as a movie in 2010!! It's April 2nd. OMG. I'm so excited!!

This book is about eventeen year-old Veronica “Ronnie” Miller whose life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Wilmington, North Carolina. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father… until her mother decides it would be in everyone’s best interest if she spent the summer in Wilmington with him. Ronnie’s father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. In the summer, she also made a guy who happens to be her first and true love, Will Blakelee. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story about love in its myriad forms – first love, the love between parents and children – that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that deeply felt relationships can break our hearts… and heal them.

This is the trailer of the movie :


The other book of Nicholas Sparks which I already read is Nights in Rodanthe. I borrowed it from Pauline. There is also the movie based on this novel, with the same title. I watched it in Blitz Megaplex a long time ago, with Maria and Adi (if I'm not mistaken).
There are some of the movie based on the novels, such as : The Notebook, A walk to remember, Message in the Bottle.

FYI : There is also a movie made based on one of the novels which is going to played in Cinema. The movie is Dear John. Which is played by CHANNING TATUM (Step Up 2) and Amanda Seyfreid (Mammamia). It released this February 5th. I have to watch it!!

This is the trailer of the "Dear John" Movie :


-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: