THE HOST



I've told you that I'm also addicted with books..
Then,, I just wanna give a highlight about a book which I read recently..
The author is Stephenie Meyer (the author of the twilight saga, so u must be know her style of writing)..
Strange.. Maybe, the first time you look at the story,, you think that it's the odd one. cause it's about a alien invasion or something like that..
But who knows, that this book is REALLY GOOD.. for the one who like a romantic novel, especially..
yeah.. like or mostly the same with the twilight saga,, the story is about love, I suppose. which is good, coz I really do like it..
Oke,,that's just my opinion.. I dunno about what you think. But I'm strictly recommended this book..

oo, ya,,, want to know the highlight about this lovely book?
Here you are,, read it!!
enjoy..

MELANIE STRYDER REFUSES TO FADE AWAY!!
Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy that takes over the minds of human hosts. Most of humanity has succumbed. When Melanie - in of the last remaining humans - is capture, she is certain it is her end..
Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, probes her thoughts to discover the whereabouts of the remaining human resistance. Instead, Melanie fills Wanderer's mind with the visions of Jared, a human who still live in hiding (or I could tell you that he is the man who Melanie love). Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, wanderer begins to yearn for a man she is tasked with exposing. When outside forces make Wanderer and Melanie unwilling allies, they set off on a dangerous search for the man the both love. (But in the end, Wanderer has also the man (human) she love,, really love not by Melanie's desire)

It's really good!!!
I hope there's a movie about this story..
Stephenie Meyer is really a good author ever!!
For further info,, u can go to StephenieMeyer.com

-auReL-



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: