FAMILY DAY

Two days ago was really a family day for me. I spent ALL day doing activities together with them. And thankfully I really enjoyed it! It was because my dad and mom kept being busy this week. We just met not more than 4 hours a day last week. It made me miss them.

My (OUR) activities were :

1. Went to the CHURCH. It was sunday! Of course, we were going to the church at 6 o'clock (It started at 6.30 A.M.) Even though I just slept at 3 o'clock in the EARLY morning. Haha. I was really not paying attention to the priest and his homily because I was sleepy and couldn't help yawning all the time (Forgive me, GOD!). And then my mom just started to glaring at me AND my bro (he was just the same as me.. hehe).
After that, we went to buy some food for our breakfast. And then went home. ^^

-My Church : Saint Anna Church-

2. SLEEPING. We were ALL sleeping. And the surprise thing was : My dad came to my room and slept with me! Haha. It was because his room was SO hot. But my mom didn't like to use AC. So my dad just evacuated to my room (Of course I turned on my AC! I couldn't live without it!)

3. We went to Mall Kelapa Gading. My dad kept telling me, "There is a new movie! And Angelina Jolie is playing at it!" He didn't tell us that he wanted to watch it (directly) but we all understood that he really wanted! So, we went to the cinema and then bought a ticket for 5 of us!
We got a ticket for "SALT" at 6.45 P.M. It gave us more than 4 hours waiting time. My bro went to games section at the cinema. Then the 4 of us decided to go to Gramedia. THIS was my lil sis' suggestion, not MINE! She really wanted to buy a novel titled "Ghost Girl". While waiting for her, I went to stationary section and bought some drawing pens, pencils, etc. Looks like I just felt TOO excited about going to university. So I also bought some equipments which I thought could be useful then. When I went to the cashier, I was so surprised! It cost almost IDR 500.000! OMG! I really was not planning to spent that much money! Haha..

-These are my things which I bought @ gramedia-

4. We went to the FOOD COURT. We ate dinner there. My dad and mom ate Javanese Food. My lil sis and I ate Italian Food and my bro ate Japanese Food. I guess we just have a different taste.

5. Then we were watching SALT! You really had to watch this movie. The first 30 minutes you may have guessed the plot of the story (if you already watched the trailer) but the rest you can't! Angelina Jolie is really cool when she played some action movies! I love her acting. Like Mr & Mrs. Smith, Wanted and of course Lara Croft.
note : For the review of the movie, you can click HERE or click on the poster movie for the link to my movie blog.

6. We went HOME! And before that, guess who I met?? Mrs. Frieda and her Fam!! I was really surprised to meet her. And I also finally met her (really PATIENT) husband and some of her children. We talked a little since we met at elevator door. Looks like she just out of the cinema, and it also means that I could be in the same studio as her! haha. It was really a surprise.

and then, we were SLEEPING again. (not me!) I slept in the next 4 hours. Hehe. I read my new novels which I got days ago..

THE END.

enjoying family day! ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Alexandra Ariane Nadia said...

wahh..seru banged hehe
precious moment :)
haha
itu yg kotak ada gambar smile tuh kotak pensil ya?
kyna gede kapasitasnya hehe

oReL-chan said...

iyaa... yang bikin lengkap tuh ketemu bu frieda n abis-nya duit gw itu lho!! haha..

yg smile itu emang kotak pensil! ^^ lucu de. n emang muat banyak! gw dari dulu seneng tempat pensil gede soalna

Maria said...

itu pasti sebagian besar dari 500rbnya habis di binder, hahaha... tapi kotak pensilnya lucu rel! xD lu jg beli drawing pen buanyak banget, perlu segitu byk ya?? haha.. kok gw tuh kyknya bisa survive dengan 1 bolpen aja (byk alat tulis gw ketinggalan wkwk). ~~ xD