FETTUCINI BOLOGNAISE

I really love pasta! To be exactly, I love Italian Food! Fettucini, Spagetti, Fucilli etc. I planned to make fettucini bolognaise days ago, but I've just made it today. It was because when I wanted to make it (a few days ago) I didn't have the fettucini!! which is the most important ingredients! I had actually bought it, but my mom without telling me, made some other fettucini.
HOWEVER, today I finally got all the ingredients, so I was getting excited to make one!

-Fettucini Bolognaise-


THE RECIPE :

Ingredients
Fettucini
water
salt
oil
grated cheese

Sauce Ingredients
garlic
onion
tomato sauce
mincemeat
sausage (small cut)
mushroom (small cut)
water
salt
pepper powder
sugar
butter

How to make
1. Boil the fettucini with water. And a little salt and oil. Drain it if It has been soften.
2. Melt the butter at the frying pan. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring frequently for one minute.
3. Raise heat to medium-high. Add the sausage and mushroom. Cook. After it changed its color, then add mincemeat. Then cook and stir it occasionally.
4. Add the tomato sauce and some water. Stir it. Cook until well-done.
5. Season it with salt, pepper powder and a little sugar.
6. Serve it on top of the fettucini and add some grated cheese.
7. Enjoy.

Sorry if I didn't write the quantities of the ingredients. To tell you the truth, I was not really need it. I just add it and cook it until I thought it was delicious and perfect to me! Haha.. Looks like If you want to make one using my recipe, you will have to guess the quantities yourself. Haha.

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

.p. said...

sumpah rel
itu beneran keliatan enak banget
kaya di resto
gue jadi langsung pengen makan bolognaise
cekcekcek
buatin gue dongggggg
ya ya ya ya ya

Alexandra Ariane Nadia said...

haha bikin laper ajaaa
*krucuk krucuk

Marshya said...

aaa. enak banget tuh pastii.
kejunya banyaaak