COVER BINDER

I made these covers for my binder. I got really excited about this today. Hehe.
I made two versions :

1. ARCHITECTURE version



2. COFFEE version


I made some mistakes here. Hehe.. Such as the name of my university on the second version (Coffee). It is supposed to be "Univ. Tarumanagara" not "Univ. Tarumanegara".
I made architecture version because architecture is my department in university now. And I made the coffee version because I think that I should love coffee more since being in architecture means you sleep less. Haha.


Name : Aurelia
NPM : 315100132
Department : Architecture
University : Tarumanagara

I also make 2 cover binder for Nje since she requested me to make them. I make 2 versions of Interior Design because She is in this department at Pelita Harapan University. Hope she like it..^^
1. Interior Design 1 (w/ UPH Logo in the upper right)
2. Interior Design 2


Which one is the best in your opinion?? ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Alexandra Ariane Nadia said...

bagus rel 2-2nya
mm
gw lebih suka yg pertama
terkesan cool :)

Phil 'o' Sophy said...

coffe and desain interior 1. Yang desain interior 1 kelihatan artistik hehehe

.p. said...

woww
youre so good at this rel
i love all of them thou :)
could you make me one?
and send me online?
siapa tau gue bisa ngeprint :p

Maria said...

gw suka yang coffee n yg interior design 2, soalnya imuuuuuuuuut yg laen kesannya sophisticated sekali ihihi

rel rel
gw juga pengen
nyahahahahha
xD
kasi gambar logo uni jgn lupa (uda order ni ceritanya) hihihi
klo lu lagi iseng aja tapi..

~~ xD