WALKING-WALKING

On Monday, a few days ago, I went to Mall Taman Anggrek. FINALLY! I could get out from my room! Thanks to my bro. He asked me whether I wanted to go with him or not. WOW. How unusual! BUT, I had to get my chance now or never. Then I agreed, of course. After that, I asked Maria to go with me. And she also agreed. She had to go to school first to take care something. And she said that Pauline would be there too..

First, Me and my bro picked up his friend at Kelapa Gading. At first, I thought that the friend is his girlfriend. Because they seem so close. And actually, I've just remembered! She was also my friend! We had TOEFL course at EEC together. Then, I realized, this girl was also a online game maniac just like my brother! That's the reason why they're so close.. Haha.. Then I had some chit-chat with her. That she is going to Taiwan next month. She is going to study there.
Then, we finally arrived at MTA. We spilt up. She with my brother and Me going straight to the cinema to meet Maria and Pauline. ^^

Then we ordered the ticket. Actually I wanted to watch the 3D version, but Maria is not really fond of that, so we watch the original one. Then we went to Metro. Maria said that she wanted to buy a trash can for her new room. BUT, in the end, Maria just bought this cute whale to put her tooth brush. Haha.

Then, we went to eat. I forgot the name of the restaurant. But, the food there was actually good. We also played card (the hand gift from Tony! Thanks!) We also kind of forget about the time. Luckily, we finally realized about it in time. Haha.

We watched DESPICABLE ME. It was about a man who want to steal the moon. And to fullfil his purpose, he has to use 3 little girls name Agnes, Edith and Margo. And bla bla blaa.. the bad guy is finally become a good father. The plot story is really predictable. But the movie is really funny and enjoyable. You will not regret it! And you also have to watch the 3D version! You will also love the minions. The next thing I wanted to do just to find the soundtrack of the movie! Despicable Me. ^^

The review of the movie was written at our (Maria and I) blog. Click HERE.

After the movie, we went to Gramedia. And guess who we met?? Rebekha!! I really miss her! Sadly, after that, Pauline had to go home first. And also Rebekha. So, there were just two of us, Maria and Me. I bought some comics. It was recommended by Maria and Pauline. Title : V.B.Rose (Velvet Blue Rose) by Banri Hidaka.


The plot of the story :

Ageha Shiroi finds out her sister, Hibari, is pregnant and she will have to be married in less than a month. When shopping with her friend, Mamoru, they meet Yukari Arisaka and Mitsuya Kuromine. Ageha finds out that the bridal store that Hibari is going to is owned by the two men. But during one of their visits, Ageha loses her temper about the wedding and accidentally injures Mitsuya's hand.

To make up for it, Ageha decides to help finish Hibari's wedding dress. Soon after the wedding in volume 2, Yukari offers a part-time job for Ageha at V.B.R. Ageha accepts this job, not knowing that it will ultimately change her life, and cause her to make new friendships-and even love.


Before Maria went home, We went to Bear House to buy that fluffy thing which Maria and Pauline like. I hadn't bought any present for her Maria's birthday. So I thought that I could buy her that. Haha.. I was happy to know that she really like it. She named it Bun-bun. It was the short of Bunny (maybe).. ^^

The left one is Bun-bun and the right one is Oko-chan (Maria's fav)

I took the picture from Maria's Blog

After being left by all fo them, I went to met up my brother and his friends. All of his friends were girls! Haha. All they talked about just that online game. Gathering and bla bla blaa. I guess that I couldn't join the conversation, I just shut my mouth and played my handphone. How sad.

Then we went home. Of course after drove my bro's friend to her home. I took a bath. AND then I read the comics! And I like it! ^^

That's the end of my day.. Really enjoyable! I really miss my friends! >.<


-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Alexandra Ariane Nadia said...

wah iya harusnya u nnton 3D ajaa
hehe
efeknya keliatan bgd
btw itu rabu ada rebekha jg :)

.p. said...

see???
u wont regret buying vb roseeee
yeiiii ;9

oReL-chan said...

iya, pau.. ^^
thanks to you and maria. hehehe.