Kecil SUNBATHING!!

Say hello to my cute pets, KECIL! Hehe.. I have pet them for more than 4 years now. I know that its name is weird. I really have no sense to give it a proper or cute name. Actually when I first got them, I just called them, "Kecil" because they're really really smal. Diameter 2 cm! You can imagine it? Now, they're bigger than my palm!

And today... since I got so much free time, I took them out. I put them on my garden and let them free for a while. They really seem so happy! at first, they just stayed still. then after a few minutes, they began to walk all around the garden. I even asked one of my maids to look at one of them. Afraid that they would went out to the street. I thought that because today's weather is really nice, it was good for them to get sunbathing. Just to make them healthy and had some fun for a couple of hours. ^^

I couldn't stand how cute they are! But some people said that it was no fun to pet turtles. They slow and do nothing. But NOT for me.
The reasons why I like them so much :
1. They're cute! especially when they poked their heads out. It was their way to tell us that they notice us. Sometimes they do that to ask for food and sometimes they just want to play.
2. Easy to pet! You don't have to do anything except clean their 'pool'. At least in two days. If you didn't do that, they would smell really bad.
3. They rarely got any disease. So I don't have to worry how to handle them when they sick. In this 4 years, the only problem was when one of them was dead. The one which is being left was kind of feeling lonely and it didn't want to eat the food. All I have to do just buy a new one to accompany him. ^^

Turtle: symbol of Longevity, Heaven's Blessings

Learn these lessons from the turtle:

  • Reliance on oneself
  • Patience
  • Balance in different environments

Turtles live to a very old age and so are often associated with long life. We can learn much abut time and the perception of time by listening to the turtle. Slow and steady, the turtle grows old with grace and lives in harmony with its surroundings.

The turtle can make a home anywhere and does not become attached to any one place. It can teach us to seek out new experiences and opportunities. It is able to survive on both land and in water, and teaches us the lesson of self sufficiency in this way.

The Turtle protects by teaching the family to protect themselves. She brings the blessings of heaven to the home. Turtle symbolizes both the stability of earth energy, and the magical mysteries of heaven.



I took some pictures of them :

-Kecil BANDEL- (he is the naughty one)-
-Kecil Alim (He is soo quiet and sometime still afraid of people)--Both of them- ^^
-Playing @ garden and destroy one of my mom's plants- =="
-Naughty one also destroyed one of my dad's red peppers tree- @#$%^$
Both of them again ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Maria said...

ih reeeeeeeeeeel

terlalu imuuuuuuuuut

ati2 kura2 lu bisa diculik orang hahaha (terus dimasak jadiin sop?)
wkwkkwkw *canda

oReL-chan said...

jaahaat!! gw bisa ribut2 gak karuan klo mreka kabur! haha..

Alexandra Ariane Nadia said...

wahh lucu banged :)
hihihi
nama 2-2nya kecil
wkwkw
itu kura2 kelaminnya apa?
pasangan??
klo pasangan kan bs pnya anak gt ya?

.p. said...

awwwww
gue selalu pingin punya pet yang ga repotin kaya kura2 gini
pipisnya ga di dalem rumah sembarangan bikin genangan pipis bau
trus makannya ga repot mesti yang mahal
trus daya tahan hidupnya kuat
adek gue dulu punya kura2 yang kandangnya ga pernah dibersihin tapi tetep idup! dia matinya kayanya gara2 kebanjiran aja deh waktu itu
hahahaha
jadi panjang gini komen gue
mampus ah
makin malem makin ga jelas ih gue
maav ya rel ;9

oReL-chan said...

haha.. kura-kura tuh emang SANGAT tidak merepotkan kok.. apalagi klo makin diliat tuh makin lucu! hehe..