TRIP TO BALI!!

I finally write this thing on my blog. I've just been soooo not have a mood to do the blogging. I don't know why.. Maybe because I spent TOO much time do this. Haha..


Anyway, about the trip to Bali. The reasons why I went there (after 15 long years) are :
1. My cousins, Alvin, came to Indonesia to spent his holiday. We haven't met more than six months and to tell you the truth, I've missed him and really wanted to spent time with him. We had been together for 18 years and then He went to Singapore for his study. SO, we all go to Bali together.
2. My lil sister, Fafa, has never been to Bali. And she keep begging my parents to go there.

Before we went to Bali. I went to Mall Kelapa Gading with my big bro and my cousins, Alvin and Daniel. We just wanted to kill some time and buy some books, snacks and all the things which We had to get for the trip to Bali. And we also watch a movie at XXI. We watched Eclipse. (You can read the reviem at AM-Movie Mania blog. Click HERE) Don't you think it's weird that the boys want to watch this? Haha. It was simply because Alvin and my bro, Edo, had already watch the other movies. So we have no choice and just watch it.

We went there by airplane, Garuda. Flight at 6.30 in the morning. So we had to go to the airport at 4.30 WIB. I had to wake up at 4 o'clock! OMG! Sadly, I couldn't get any sleep! I just can't make my eyes closed and sleep, so I just read a novel till the time.

First, we went to the hotel. We just could put the bags there because the check-in was at 14.00 WITA. The hotel name was Ariston Hotel. Near Kuta Square (around 15 minutes).Then we went to ULUWATU. There was a cliff temple that built on top of high cliff overlooks the Indian Ocean.
THIS was the place where I met my BAD LUCK. On the way to the cliff, we had to walk on a road full of monkeys!! And when I lost my attention, one of the monkeys grabbed my FAVORITE CAP! The funny thing was I was in shock at first and there was a time I got my reflect and pull back my cap. But, some of the monkeys came near me and I became afraid so I have no choice to let it go. T^T. And it peed on my cap and tear it out!! AND also what I shouted when it got my cap was NOT, "OMG! MY CAP" but "135.000!!!" Haha. It was the price of the cap. I bought it myself with my cousins couple of months ago. And the embrassing moment was when I cried in the car! Not that I really sad, but I was so angry! then my cousin, Alvin who sat beside me just pet my head and lend me his iPhone. And the others just told me to buy a new one.

I already forgot when and where exactly in order. But I'm going to tell you where I went and what I was doing there.

1. UBUD. We went there to buy things. It was famous by its arts like painting and sculpture. And we also try some food. There was a pondok which is famous by pork dishes. When we got there, It was REALLY full. We had to wait for around 30 minutes. Some people like it, but I don't really like it. So do my brother and cousins. Even my mom and dad didn't want to try it. Not that it was really horrible taste, it just doesn't suit with my tounge.

2. GWK. Garuda Wisnu Kencana. It was a cultural park at Bali. We all first looked at the statue of Garuda. It was supposed to be one with the statue of Wisnu. But unluckily, it was not finished. As the anchor point of GWK, the 20 meter tall copper statue of the Lord Wisnu has been placed temporarily on the highest hill of Ungasan. And the 18 meters tall statue of Garuda was placed right behind the Plaza Wisnu temporarily. And FYI, the latest addition is the hands of Wisnu. It was placed temporarily at Tirta Agung. You can look at them near the gate of GWK. It was really funny to look at two hands in the middle of the park. Haha.







3. DREAMLAND. It was one of the most beautiful beach in Bali. This white sandy beach was placed not far from Uluwatu. We played there, volly beach and build a sand castle. And we also had some food there.
4. NUSA DUA. This is the perfect place to get some quality time with friends! We were given some package of games. My cousins and I chose Scuba Diving, Flying Fish, Banana Boat, Glass Bottom and also Turtle Island. The most exhausting game was Scuba Diving. And also the most difficult. It was really hard to breath using your mouth instead of your nose. It took me more than 15 minutes just to adjust it so that I could went into the water. All we had to do down there just to look at some little fishs and gave them some bread so they came near us. Banana Boat. You all must be know about it. And Flying Fish, all you have to do just lie down on a some kind of plastic boat and it was being pulled by a motor boat and then it was fly! It was some kind of interesting and enjoyable. Glassbottom was just sitting on a large boat with glass in the middle so that we can look down in the water. The last thing was Turtle Island. There was a big turtle! And we can took a picture with some of them. There was also iguanas, falcon, snake, and many more. We also had young coconuts there! ^^








5. TANAH LOT. We went there to look at the Tanah Lot Temple. This temple was built on top of rocky land sea. It was place in the middle of the sea (it was actually not THAT FAR from the beach. Just a couple meters.) You can go there on foot. But it was dangerous to go there when the sea was high (pasang). When we were there, there was a boy who was dragged by the waves when he wanted to go to the temple. People became panicked. Luckily, there was a life-guard who help him.
There was also a holly snack. You can look at it in the cave there.


6. We also watch KECAK DANCE and BARONG DANCE. My mom and my aunt had to explain me the story! haha.. I didn't really understand what the dance meant. I mean the plot story. It was all because I was TOO lazy to read the plot story which already given before the show began. XP
My dad and my mom told me that the show which we watched, was actually just the short one. The real one was actually much longer than that. Too Bad.










7. KUTA BEACH and KUTA SQUARE! This was the actually the paradise! Haha. I met bunch of "bule" there. HANDSOME and Sexy! Haha. I met a guy who REALLY look like Jensen Ackles and also Oly Pettigrew. And there was also a Russian Guy with his sexy accent. Haha. We watched sunset there. And we also do the shopping at Kuta Square.








8. MANY MANY MORE.. I could spent ONE DAY to tell you all the activities which I did there. It was a long five days there. Haha. It was so much FUN. Beside the monkey accident. =="

I'll upload the photos other time.. ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Alexandra Ariane Nadia said...

yuk kita kapan2 ke bali bareng :)