DISCOUNT @ PERIPLUS GADING!!

Today is really a good day!! Make me smile till now.. I could sleep till 9 a.m (My mom doesnt allowed me to sleep more than 7.30 a.m!!).. I also could finish my reading, a novel written by Matthew Reilly, the title : Seven Ancient Wonders. It's really an amazing book. Action story! I love the way the author write his story. And the most wonderful thing today is.....


DISCOUNT @ PERIPLUS!!!

It was really just a coincidence. My mom asked me to accompany her to MKG. She wanted to buy some new clothes for new year. I also bought some for myself, of course. ^^
And then I came to Periplus coz I want to buy the newest book of Maximum Ride series by James Patterson, Max. But, looks what I found? There's a space, like a small bazaar. There is also a big board written : DISC 50%! I will never miss that kind of oppurtunity! haha..
At first, I bought only 3 books. They are :
1. Dream Chaser by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Price : IDR 65.000 become IDR 35.000
2. Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Price : IDR 112.000 become IDR 35.000
3. The Watchman by Robert Crais
Price : IDR 75.000 become IDR 30.000
I calculated it. So I came to the cashier and already prepare IDR 100.000 to paid it. But, the lady in the cashier told me that it just cost me IDR 50.000!! half the price!! now I understand what the meaning of the "DISC 50%" in the board. Hahaha.. Realizing that, I came to the shelf and grab 2 more books! Haha. They're :
4. JPod by Douglas Coupland
Price : IDR 175.000 become IDR 30.000
5. Bad Luck and Trouble by Lee Child
Price : IDR 99.000 become IDR 30.000
But, I just had to paid IDR 30.000. ^^

Happy Day!!! ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: