NEW SHOES

I have to admit that actually I'm not really a big fan of Shoes. I'm always the girl wearing sneaker type. Unlike my friends, I'm not fashionable. Maybe I would wear a t-shirt and jeans for going to the mall.
BUT, recently, I had my cousins visited me. They're from Surabaya. So, I was become a good host, accompany them to shopping. And since I was a kid, my cousins always think that I was not really good or fan of fashion. I was always in the bad mood whenever they told me to go shopping. Haha.. So, Now, I want to impress them and make myself more feminine?
BUT, my new behavior became a danger for my parents financial. In the first day of the "Shopping Day with Cousins" I went to Mall Taman Anggrek. And I bought TWO shoes!! ( That's really a surprise! I never bought a shoes for myself. Usually, I had my mom accompany me)
The first one is high heels. I bought it at Charles & Keith. It cost me IDR 349.000! OMG!
High Heels - Charles & Keith

And the second one is Boots. Also with high heels. (Can you imagine wearing shoes in this country?! What was I thinking?!) It also cost me IDR 399.000.

the ankle boots - Marie Claire
(I didn't found the picture from inet so I took a picture of mine)

I also bought some clothes from yellow line, and some from "forget-the-name" shop.. Haha.
It cost me MORE THAN 2 million! In one day!! OMG.. That was my first time! Also using my own money. Means : I am bankrupt.
Don't ask me about the following day. The first day is almost shocked me to death ( Too hiperbolism?)

Haha.. That's all. Sharing my FIRST SHOCKINGLY shopping day! ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

.p. said...

omg orel
the heels you bought from charles&keith, i have tried them once! and i have begged to buy that once! and my mother didn't allow me too... hahaha love your heels and boots thou.
WEAR THEM!