BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Thank to all of MY BEST FRIENDS!! I finally have a speaker for my iPod at home! it's really a surprise for me! And this is the best (and also the most expensive one, I should say) present from my friends!!

ALTEC LANSING MoonDANCE Home!!
Thanks for : Maria & Adi, CK, Vivi, Pauline, Angie & Giov (gayunk) , Marshya, Stefani (Marni), Andre, Tony, Evander, Uni, Christopher (Aki), Edu, Willy and Jeremy!!

At first, I really didn't suspect that what's inside the box was a Speaker! I thought it was sneaker shoes, Converse, coz I was keep telling Maria how great it was! It was double upper sneaker. Black & White. I even SHAKE the box till Maria saw me and then screamed, "STOP!". Then I realised that the box was heavier than I imagined, so it mustn't be a shoes. So, they told me to open it. In front of them. Still at School! And, I almost screamed! Greatfully! It was SPEAKER!! OMG! THANKS! The next thing I realised was the greeting card. Made by Maria. And it was written :

"TO : OUR BELOVED AUREL
Happy B'day! ( & Merry Xmas xD)
Hope u enjoy this. :)
...and GBU always. >.<

from :
Maria. Adi.CK. Vivi.Pauline.Angie.Marshya.Marni.Gayunk.
Andre.Tony(Sugi).Evander.Uni.Christopher(Aki).Edu.Willy. Jeremy "

LOPH U ALL GUYS!! May our Friendship remains till end!! BFF!!
GBU always too!! ^^

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Maria said...

bwahahaha pas lu ngocok2 itu gw bener2 ga nyangka bakal lu kocok2... bwahahahahah