PANCAKE

A few days ago, I had a desire to make something new!! with my lil sis.. And the mission was : "Making a pancake!". To tell you the truth, I've never eaten pancake. So, I really want to try it. First, I google the recipe of pancake. Just the simple one. I just want to try it.

Then, I bought the ingridients. unluckily, I didn't find maple syrup, so I just bought chocolate sauce. Hehe. And also ice cream vanila!!

Here is the ingridients :
  • 2 cups all-purpose fluor
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/2 cups of milk
  • 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 3 tablespoons sugar
  • 1/2 tablespoon salt
How to make a simple pancake :
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder,white sugar and salt. Whisk all the dry ingredients together. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in 2 beaten egg, melted butter and milk. Whisk until the batter thickens.
2. Add butter to a pan over medium heat. Let the butter melt and coat the pan. Scoop a quarter of the batter into the hot pan. When it starts to bubble on top, flip the pancake over and brown for another minute. Remove the pancake from the pan, add more butter and repeat.
3. Dress up the pancakes by adding sliced fruits or ice cream. It usually served with maple syrup. Enjoy your pancake!

It sounds so simple, doesn't it? Haha.. But I don't think that I make it right. Haha..
Happy to try!!

-auReL-

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: