NEW, GREAT AND CRAZY FUN

At first, (the truth) I really want to be angry and shouted u guys!! You were making me wait for 50 minutes in my car! It was hot! But, since today we want to have fun, I got over my feelings and just shuted my mouths. And just pretended to be sleepy. And the fact that It was just Maria who said sorry and actually seem to feel guilty about it. But, again, It didn't make any problem. Maybe it was just the heat that made me feel bad tempered.


Then, we arrived at Mall Kelapa Gading 3. And I already forget about it. The first thing which make me laugh was when we (Maria and I) shouted in the toilet room. Calling for CK. We were at first waiting for her at iBox, but then Andre said, "Where's CK? It has been so long." Then Maria and I went there, and shouted "CK" in the toilet room. Knowing she wasn't there, we went out. Andre just kept saying "She has been kidnaped!". Then, we called her. And believe it or not, CK was actually in the next store. Haha..

Then we went to VIVA. We played bowling. Me againts CK and Maria, and then Tony was againts Andre. In the first game, we all agreed that the one who got the worst score have to buy us a popcorn!! It was actually really fun. Watching them made that funny move. And when the ball went to the glinder (I don't really now what it called). Andre (as usual) said that he can't play bowling. But it was him who made Strike and Spare over and over again. And then Tony just became desperate coz his first ball ALWAYS didn't touch anything. CK was actually very funny. Coz at first, we thought that she would be the one to buy us popcorn. Her 3 chances were scored zero!! Haha. And Maria was the calmest of all of us. Haha.. Me? I don't know. just crazy as usual. And guess who lost?? It was Maria! Haha. Poor her. And me.. was the WINNER. Even though it was not really true. The winner was actually Andre.
Then Andre, Tony and I made the second game. Andre was playing for himelf, Tony and I became one team. And the result?? BAD. Andre became really good. Tony and I lost from him for more than 40 points!

And then, I suggested or insisted on playing bilyard. I've never tried it! I just want to try a new game! We didn't play well. As a matter of fact, We maybe made the longest 8 ball game! Haha.. And of course the winner were Andre and Tony. Tony became really good after the woman who worked there teach him. Haha. Maybe she just get bored watching our bad play. But, we just being crazy and didn't care about it. We also took some pictures! It was really fun.

Then, we went to Cinema XXI. This was a real crazy thing. We tried to watch movie at Premier. WOW. It was really exclusive. There was only 32 people in one room! And ticket was actually great. When we came in (we were late coz we ate first at Bowl Rice), the movie was already begun. For the 10 minutes, All we did were amazed how fluffy the sofa was. And we also searched for the blanket. And we also realized that we seem so "kampungan"?? Haha. Again, It didn't matter. And then we watched the movie. Title : "The Book of Eli". I had watched the trailer and it was cool. But, after watching the movie, I said that the movie was actually kinda boring. There was so much talk. And silent. I even fell asleep for a couple of minutes. OMG. It was really made me sleepy there. There was one funny things during the movie. Maria and I was looking Andre and Tony. We said" Wow, how could they not use the blanket? It is really cold in here." Then Tony made that position. A position which make people knew that you were feeling cold! Then we asked them, "Why didn't you use the blanket?" And they answered, "There is only one blanket!" Haha.. They two were so kind. Then we gave them one blanket. Then they use it. It was really funny.


After the movie, we want to came to Periplus. I really crazy about Sherrilyn Kenyon and want to collect all her books. IF I could. Then Andre said, "Do you like yoghurt? Want to try Heavenly Blush?" Of course we agreed. There was a promo. If we buy the large one, we can add unlimited topping. Then we bought it. We put as many toppings as it can hold. Haha. Koko Crunch, Milo, Purple Jelly, Nata de Coco (CK was actually like it. They give us more than 3 spoons since it was unlimited) and also almond and strawberry. Haha. And we ate it TOGETHER. 1 bowl of yoghurt full of toppings for 5 people! Haha. We seems like a bunch of guys who were really starving! Haha.

And then sadly, my mom called. That she and my dad was already in the lobby. So I had to go home. They accompony me to the door, then they went. Maybe to Petra Toys. Haha.

It was really really fun!! And a great experience!! Thx guys!! we surely have to do this again in the next time!! Hehe.. wish u have so much fun as I am!

-auReL-

note : I'll post the photos later.. or you can look at Maria's Blog.. Click HERE.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Maria said...

aaah soriiii darliiinggg for making you wait T^T

tp kita tuh bener2 GILA ya hahahahahhaah
yg paling asik tuh ntah knp menurut gw pas di premierenya, norak abis hawuahwuhahaa